This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hiltons of Branson for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summertime is almost over, which can be sad for those of us that love the warmer weather, but happy for those with kids and can’t wait for them to go back to school. Maybe you have a little bit of both emotions and aren’t looking forward to digging out your sweaters and boots just yet. What about taking advantage of the last part of summer and early fall with a getaway? If that sounds like the perfect solution, save some money by traveling close to home and checking out Branson, Missouri. It’s like Vegas and Anaheim all rolled into one. There really is something for everyone there.
Hilton Hotels even has some fantastic Branson packages for you to stay on your budget. The Branson Best Value package gives you a 3rd night for free in the deluxe accommodations at the Hilton Branson Convention Center and all of the following with a minimum of 2 paid nights. Right across from Branson Landing, which has an assortment of restaurants to choose from and unique shopping experiences:
· Legend of Kung Fu – Receive a family 4-pack of tickets to the amazing show that has 60 members and features aerial ballet, acrobatics, Tai Chi and dance.
· Silver Dollar City – Receive a family 4-pack of 2-day tickets to the exciting theme park that is full of roller coasters, restaurants, specialty shops, over 40 live shows and more.
· $25 gift card for shopping
· Level 2 Steakhouse – Receive a $25 food credit to Branson’s newest fine dining restaurant. Located on the 2nd floor of the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Choose from a large variety of steaks and other delicious food, including duck, pork chops, Ahi tuna and scallops.
The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is conveniently located on Branson Landing, close to a selection of great restaurants and shopping. The Hilton Promenade features one- and two-bedroom condos, which is perfect for families, as it gives them more room to spread out. With fully-equipped kitchens, save money on dining out all the time by preparing some or most of your meals. Each condo comes complete with an outdoor balcony, private bedrooms and complimentary access to the fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool, outdoor pool and restaurants at the Hilton Branson Convention Center across the street.
What other cool stuff can you do in Branson? You name it, they have it. From fishing and boating to wine tasting, Branson has it all, including these late summer events:
· This coming Saturday you can run in the Branson Mountain Man Triathlon (USAT) which will include a 450-yard swim in the AquaPlex pool, 20 mile bike ride and a 5K run.
· Southern Gospel Picnic gathers in Silver Dollar City to bring you the sounds of southern gospel music. Hundreds of performances will take place between August 25th and September 5th.
· 23rd Annual Branson Fiddle Festival kicks off in Historic Downtown Branson August 26-28.
Your family may be interested in shows or museums. These are just some of the wonderful options to choose from.
· Gone With the Wind Book and Film Museum
· Haunted House and Monster Asylum
· Hollywood Wax Museum
· World’s Largest Antique Toy Museum
· Branson Auto Museum
· Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure
· Hank & Patsy, Together Again show
· Hooray for Hollywood show
· Joseph Hall Presents Elvis Rock ‘n Remember Tribute
· Mickey Gilley
Check out the Explore Branson website for more things to do with your family this summer and also see the Hiltons of Branson site for all the package selections available to you.