A new month means new exciting topics in the Savvy Living Community and new stores offering double cash back! There will be several new community leaders being added to Savvy Living soon, too! Ebates wants you to get the most you can out of the community and new leaders will bring a new vibe and fun topics to the group. If you haven’t joined me over there yet, let me remind you what you can expect to find:
- Savvy Experts that specialize in everything from cooking and travel to being a stay-at-home-mom and couponing.
- Bloggers than want to help you live a more savvy life by offering their expert advice through community discussions, live chats and blog posts.
- 20+ community leaders.
- A fun and awesome community of bloggers, blog readers and Ebates lovers.
- A place to ask questions about all things and get answers from other members and leaders.
- Advice on saving on your everyday purchases as well as special purchase and making the most of your money by using the benefit of Ebates’ cash back service.
- A place to make new friends online and off and learn more about what’s going on within other online communities. You’ll get tips on saving money, living better, using Ebates and much more!
- A chance to join in live chats and win prizes.
Join me now on the Savvy Living Community. If you already joined the Frugal Living Community in the past, you’re already a member. Ebates and Blog Frog gave me the honor of being one of their Savvy Travel Experts and help spread the word about this innovative site that combines information and a friendly atmosphere to create the ultimate social networking and shopping site.
This month there will be two live chats that are community-wide, which means all the leaders will be there to welcome you to the group, answer questions and more. Mark your calendars for Wednesday June 8th and Wednesday June 22nd. I’ll keep you posted on times and the topic du jour. You can expect to find the following topics of conversation going on around these chats in the next couple of months:
- Father’s Day gifts
- Healthy and Beauty for Summer (a live chat will be taking place on Thursday June 23rd at / . And I will be doing a guest post on the Ebates blog on Summer Travel Health & Beauty)
- 4th of July cooking, celebrations, travel
- Christmas in July
- Back to School shopping, gifts, fashion
Of course I will be a part of the community chats, but I’ll also be hosting a few of my own over the summer. We had a great one last month on saving on your summer travel and I would love to get my co-hosts together and do another one soon. Of course, if you want to get in on a discussion in the meantime, you can join in any of the current ones, including the one I have going on how you commemorate your travels. Check it out and get involved!
Are you a member of Ebates yet? If not, you will totally want to do it. Get cash back for any of the stores you shop at that participate in the Ebates program. It's simple! Sign up for FREE and then click through the merchant link on Ebates to track your order and get the specified percentage of cash back after your order has been processed. Then you get your Big Fat Payment each quarter, which can be paid by check or via Paypal. It's like getting extra bonus discounts. Plus, if there are valid promo codes, Ebates will list them for you to copy and use on your purchase. Chose from hundreds of stores, including a long list of online travel merchants! And right now there are a dozen stores offering double cash back for dads and grads, but I see a few that can be used for travel purposes, too!